Remove this ad

Lord of Jerwood

Armchair General

Lead

Nov 4 12 7:10 PM

Tags : :

Hi everyone just wanted to let you know me and gimzod76 are planning yet another game this time at carronade in Falkirk

nothing is set yet but most likely it would be Scottish republic vs Jacobite but would like to know if anyone would like to come and bring anything along with them.

all the best Jerwood

Can't have his majesty's shovels falling in to the kaisers hands can we sir? what mischief would he get up to if he had a shovel sir.

The french have over fifty thousand types of cheeses. keep going lads you get to cheddar eventually.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

Tradgardmastre

Emperor of the table

#2 [url]

Nov 6 12 6:21 AM

Pop me down provisionally to help.
Like Sailor Tom I find it a tad early to check my diary.
But all being well I would love to be involved...

You are welcome to visit my Duchy of Tradgardland blog at:
http://tradgardland.blogspot.com/ and my 20th century gaming blog at : http://armyredwhite.blogspot.com/
New interwar imaginations blog at:
http://interbellumimaginations.blogspot.com/

Quote    Reply   

Lord of Jerwood

Armchair General

#3 [url]

Nov 21 12 10:58 PM

Battle of Loch Linnhe. Carronade 11th of may 2013

Background

after the Jacobite landings, the bulk of republic force fell back south with the exception of fort William which was besieged. the republic government was determined not to lose such a heavily fortified location. scraped a relief force, the force set off from Edinburgh to wards oben, where the duke of argyle navy dropped them further up the west coast.

However Jacobite scout had spotted them and reported them. with Jacobite numbers spread thin a delaying action was planned and put into effect around a remote hamlet. The royalist column was now stretch out along the road a regulars and legionaries ahead of the militia, meaning that the republicans forces will arrive at random.

Republican forces.

1 tankette
25 Scottish regulars
20 Scottish foreign legion African-Caribbean brigade
20 Scottish foreign legion Canadian-American brigade.
1 HMG
20 Duke of argyle militia.
20 Highland Militia.
1 HMG

Jacobite forces
1 armoured car
20 German Bavaria
10 Kings guard.
1 HMG
30 Jacobite militia.

possibility.

2 armoured puffer boats.

Can't have his majesty's shovels falling in to the kaisers hands can we sir? what mischief would he get up to if he had a shovel sir.

The french have over fifty thousand types of cheeses. keep going lads you get to cheddar eventually.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

Lord of Jerwood

Armchair General

#5 [url]

Mar 17 13 11:17 AM

Just another shout out to see if anyone else want to come

Quote    Reply   

Lord of Jerwood

Armchair General

#6 [url]

May 5 13 12:51 PM

last shout out and reminder

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help