Remove this ad

puddingwrestler

Armchair General

#25 [url]

Sep 25 11 4:45 AM

Extract from the minutes of the weekly meeting of the Noble Society For The Study Of African River Horse Terrain Contstruction:

Dr. P. W. Restlier called upon The Hon G. E. Bag to report on the progress of the 37th volume of the JOurnal Of African River Horse Terrain Construction, whereupon he was informed that said volume had just been shipped to Messers. Blogg & Spott, publishers or electro-galvanic periodicals by appointment. A motion of thanks was propsed and passed unanimously, whereupona motion for the immediate serving of tea and crumpets was propsed and passed. The meeting broke up into contentedly chewing groups and could not be brought back to order.

What the meeting was all about.

Quote    Reply   

#26 [url]

Sep 25 11 7:25 AM

Just stumbled on your blog through this topic, I really love it, and has some very handy tips for some one of my `I`m even worse then a hippo` all thumbs guy.

Great job, and some things will certainly be tried out in some way or the other!

The Society watches out for you: http://tomsche69.blogspot.com/

Quote    Reply   

puddingwrestler

Armchair General

#30 [url]

Sep 28 11 10:51 AM

Further minutes from the Society For The Study Of African River Horse Terrain Manufacture:

...at which point Mr. G. E. Bag (Hippo) stated that it was his intention to complete the Kessel Run in Twelf Parsecs (sic) and departed, looking less than usually sane.

LINK!

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

puddingwrestler

Armchair General

#40 [url]

Jan 11 12 9:43 PM

Hello chaps! Time for a spot of good old fashioned democracy, the birth right of every Englishman, and some colonials!
There's another of those bally reader's choice poll things happening at the Society for Afircan River Horse Terrain Manufacture! Why not trot on down to the polling booth and have your say in the running of this fine institution?

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help